Easy-to-use Dip Powder for strong & healthy nails
Strong but leightweight and doesn’t damage your nails. This is our healthier alternative to traditional nail enhancements.
PREPARING YOUR NAILS
- Remove old nail polish
- Trim your nails
- Buff the surface of your nails so that the acrylic will adhere better
- Push back your cuticles to lengthen nail beds
- Use the nail primer to remove moisture and oils from the nail
APPLYING THE DIPPING POWDER
- Grab your base, and apply it to 3/4ths of the nail. When applying the base, you always want to make sure that you are applying a thin, even layer so that the application is nice and smooth.
- Dip the nail into the Dipping Powder at a 45 degree angle, then brush off any excess powder
- Apply the base just slightly away from the cuticle, dip into the powder at a 45 degree angle, brush off excess powder
- Apply base to the whole nail, dip into the powder, brush off excess powder
- Apply the base to the whole nail again and dip in clear powder- this helps to protect your color pigments when it is time to file the nail.
- Apply a coat of the seal product to your nails to activate the dipping powder
- File, shape and buff the nail using our 180/240 Grit Half Moon Nail File
- Apply the Seal Product once more
- Apply a layer of our top coat for a shiny finish
- Use our cuticle oil to nourish the skin around your nails